[at-l] Timeframe to hike AT in Georgia - Update

Thanks for the quick feedback,

I kinda figured that 15 miles a day would need to be my average
speed. I did 17 miles last Tuesday in 6.5 hrs, with a meger 15 lb
pack, but couldn't walk for a day afterward. If I had been on the
AT it would have been difficult to get up and do another 15+ day.
Sounds like I have some training to do. No worries, I have plenty
of time!

Oh, and some of you noticed my email address...I live about 30
minutes from the southern AT approach tailhead.

Thanks again,
Stephen