[at-l] Re: SORUCK fundraiser

(Did I mention this before?  I thought to.)

Since we have a variety of opinions and favorite charities may I suggest we
vote on it at the SoRuck?

Any participant that donates to the charity lunch or if they don't eat, that
buys gear from the used gear table shall have one vote.

Anyone here can suggest a specific charity and it will be listed on a board
to pick from.

Some time Sunday, we can count the votes and have a winner.

What do y'all think?  It seems like the fairest way to me and being a
Libra.... well.

Sly

PS  I'll make the options board and the ballot box if this is agreeable.