[at-l] We Should All Be So Lucky . . .

 . . . as to have this kind of weather when we begin our hikes.  And,
furthermore, it's to continue for the rest of the week.  I know you guys in New York
don't know what I'm talking about, but, believe me, in SW Virginia the weather
is perfecto right now.  40s-60s.  Looks like its's that way down in Georgia
too.

Of course, listening to the ol' timers as I walk into Sugar Grove's PO, I
hear that we'll pay for it in February and March.

Maybe.

Kinnickinic