[at-l] Did somebody say Spandex?

My Patagonia leggings were amazing on my thruhike.  Durable, survived falls
and barbed wire with no holes, wash and dry easily and quickly, warm,
comfortable as heck.  I still use them for walking.

Pooja the Bear Chaser
GA -> PA <- ME '04

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before
them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it. "
-- Thucydides