[at-l] SO RUCK Transportation from ATL

I will be flying into ATL on Friday around 1PM and heading north for the
RUCK. I will only be able to stay thru Sunday afternoon. If there are
RUCKsters seeking a shuttle from ATL to SORUCK, I am a feasible option to
the One Thumb Express. You will have to compete with Saturday Breakfast
gear and a few other odd objects, but no boxer is likely to accompany me on
this trip.

Email me off list for details or other questions.

Of course, I will not allow Yankees, Floridians, Republicans or other
heathens in my car, lessen they darken my spirit of hospitality. My Volvo
is clean.

;-)

OrangeBug