[at-l] Re: COLD, Cold, Brrr weather

Now THAT is confusing.... "Up here in the South.."  You'd think that south
Florida, which encompasses Key West, which is the southern most point, would be
considered "south." However, we're a lot more northern (well, not me) down in
south Florida than central Florida.  Confused yet?

Anyhoo, That ticket to Greenville that was going to be changed to Atlanta,
may be changed to Kingsport (or Knoxville, depending on prices) because I just
got my invite for my 20 year (MOTHER OF GOD!!!!  Did I just say 20????) high
school reunion.  I'm not sure yet, still debating.  It is awfully cold up in the
South.  And I overspent on Christmas (as usual) and my Mom wants to go (she's
my kneaux travel companion, since the Boy works all the durn time and Daddy
died, and she's all the sudden a jet setter) and Mom has no interest in
rucking, southern or otherwise, but she DOES want to go to Kingsport and she DID buy
the ticket, and although it was a gift, I love her, soooo... See how this
debate runs around in my head?  However, since the Boy got me a Rolex for my
b-day, I rethunk the Craftsman tool box I was going to get him for Christmas, and
his birthday is in January, and so I was going to get a surround sound system
for him, and then I thought.. "Why not just get him both for Christmas?" So, I
did, and now I'm REALLY broke.  Plus, I gotta think about his gift for his
birthday.  And it is really cold up there right now, and GOD KNOWS I ain't got
the clothes to wear to a ruck in the middle of winter, unless ya'll don't mind
seeing me in the same durn faded black (now gray) sweater day in and day out
for three days.  Plus, I gotta zit on my chin.  But, if I don't go, ya'll think
I'm some kind of hairy creature that never wants to be seen since I NEVER go
to these things, and so I kinda feel like I should go, just so ya'll know I'm
not hairy.  Plus, I'm a good cook and a big help in a kitchen, and ya'll may
NEED ME.  See?  DECISIONS!  I need a drink.

BackAndForthGoVols