[at-l] glucosamine and chondroitin

<<http://www.cheaprelief.com/shop/CHPstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=CHO100>>

The brace is basically a big rubber band that wraps around your knee just
below the kneecap. Your kneecap moves as you bend your knee, if it doesn't
"track" properly it can cause pain, and the brace is supposed to help with
the tracking. BTW I use the term "Cho-pat type" as there are now many
different models out there and they're not too hard to find. I understood
that one hiker found his in Walmart. Of course with different models you
now have to find the one that pleases you...

skeeter.

             John Hedrick
             <jhedrick@erols.c
                                       at-l@backcountry.net, Mark