[at-l] glucosamine and chondroitin

Sly, yes the pills are different dosages. The ones in the link I sent you
are 1500 mg and I take one pill a day. The different dosages also
complicate price comparisons, you think you found a real deal but then have
to multiply the price by six to come up with the daily dosage and suddenly
it's not so cheap anymore.

<<http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.asp?xs=C8FFE0310C6740ADBBD7B54FA622C32A&PID=970&np=1>>

I think this is the one I'm using, but I've switched computers and lost
some of my "favorites", so now I have to track down the stock numbers on
the stuff I use.

skeeter