[at-l] SORUCK Name Tag Contest

Folks,

I was glad to see in one of Pittsburg's notes that he had included name
tags. Now I can't speak for anyone else, but I have always had the hardest
time remembering names, and it gets harder each year.

Given the creativity of all on the list as evidenced by the emails that fly
by as well as the fact that many on the list are very long distance hikers
and in my mind you have to have a certain amount of creativity to deal with
the events on the trail.  Darn, that was a long sentence...stick comma's or
periods in there anywhere you like! :-D

Anyway, I'd already had the idea of a "Name tag Contest" where those that
wanted to could create a name tag somewhat descriptive of their trail name
(which would be included on the name tag they would create). The name tag
could be used at other functions too. At SORUCK we could pick 3 esteemed
attendees to judge and then award a prize to the best name tag.  I'd be
willing to bring along the prize.
  So....give me your feedback if you think this would be fun and
entertaining so I can come up with a prize that we'd all go all out
for.  No, the prize will remain a secret until awarded to the winner!

Mainframe