[at-l] Any Opinions?

>>Any input, oh seasoned ones?

Wow..22 yo and worrying about the return on his
investment.

On one hand, it can be admiriable at such a young age
this person is planning for the future, industrious,
etc. etc. etc. My parents would heartily approve!

OTOH, He is 22 yo! The twenties are the time to
explore the world, check out options, see what life is
all about for you! At 22 yo a person should not have
to worry about a house, mortgage payments, and return
on his investments. How can you plan for the future
when you don't even know yourself yet? My parents did
much the same thing. Guess what? The house is gone
(along with their marriage..but that is another
story!).

I say take the hike! Go for it!

Worry about those type of decisions 10 yrs down the
road. My twenties were a great time; a time where I
really learned about who Paul Magnanti was and what he
wantd out of life (still an ongoing process mind you).
If I had a house and mortgage to worry about...doubt
would have had this wonderful experiences.

As an example closer to home, Dad obviously loves us
and is proud of us. But, he candily admitted he wished
he did some different things in life before buying a
house, getting married and having children. (All done
by the time he was 23). He did not say that to myself
and my brothers to say he has regrets, but more to
tell my brothers and I to think long and hard before
we make those type of commitments.

Take that example for what it is worth.

=====
--Thoreau