[at-l] A little fleece bag

Hi,

I am looking for a little fleece bag about the size of a sunglasses
bag. The bag will be used to carry my iPod and extended battery during
my FT hike as a (weak) shock protector inside of plastic bags. I am
not sure what else to use as a case. The iPod/extended battery will be
kept my left hip pocket on my bag inside of the fleece bag inside of
the plastic bag. Does anyone know where I could acquire such an item?
I suppose this is the kind of item that could be handmade but I'm not
much of a sewer. Thanks!

David