[at-l] Sam's Gap -> Damascus 11/25 Day 11 Thanksgiving on the AT

Bill,

I have been really enjoying reading about your hiking experiences.  Jan and
I have some hiking planning in Florida soon, starting slow after his long
medical hiatus.  It is amazing how well his back is doing since the last
series of sacral treatments and injections.  He has been almost totally pain
free for a couple of months now, so we are planning on some "flat trail
hiking" in Florida" and and then, hopefully doing some day, and maybe
overnight and short hikes during our six month or so drive across country.
Any chance of you coming to the Florida Trail Association NYE bash?  Should
be a lot of folks you know there!

Hugs, Hummingbird