[at-l] 2005 SORUCK location change...

In a message dated 12/4/2004 9:52:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> That memory is clear for me.

Feel free to check the archives.  My memory says, your memory isn't very
clear.

 >  You "suggested" after the reservations were
> made and all was committed.

Since, the Goose Creek cabins were too cold, too far and had too many lowly
hikers, you switched to Amicalola Falls without any help from attendees or list
members.

> I suggested that the GARUCK would do well with
> other regional RUCKs such as NC, TN, VA, etc.

Yes, you did do that.

 > We now have two large RUCKs
> that require a significant amount of effort and planning by a few
> volunteers. A precious few.

Volunteers to do what?  Make a few phone calls and list requests.  Come on
OB, it ain't that tough and we're here every day.

 > Smaller RUCKs would require less effort and > would attract folks more
> active in      > their region.

Same few phone calls and list requests.  Are you once again suggesting on
spliting up?

> So, if you wish to help Pittsburg, make some calls and let us know what is
> available.

Already said I would.