[at-l] New trail from Springer

Hey,
	That's old news to some of us! But it is good news and worth
repeating. Some folks are dreaming of a second path from GA to ME.
That would ease the overcrowding on the AT :-). There is more info at
the BMT web site http://www.bmta.org/
	I will be glad when its finished. Anyone living in that area they can
sure use your help. Here are my pictures from the 93 miles original
BMT http://gallery.backcountry.net/bmt

chase