[at-l] red, white and blue

> I think this country is addicted to trying to have it all. It's
> time we decided what's important and give up what's not. If the
> environment is important to us we shouldn't be driving gas
> guzzling CO2 producing SUVs, putting up advertising displays that
> consume more electricity than a whole neighborhood, the list goes
> ever on.

An excellent post, Jim.

I wonder how much we could save if we turned off every other street light.

I don't think that SUVs are nearly the problem that some of these older cars
are.  I bought a Ford Escape, and I get much better gas mileage and cleaner
emissions than my '85 Chevy S-10 got.  It sure beats the crap out of my
neighbors '72 Caddy...

Shane