[at-l] OT - Orange Bowl Covered in Paws

They won't be going if we have something to say about it.
GaDawg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bradley M. Bishop
  To: W F Thorneloe ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 1:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] OT - Orange Bowl Covered in Paws

  I enjoyed that game very much. I almost always pull for underdogs. The Vols were a relatively average SEC team when they beat Miami last year. Too bad they couldn't get it done against the Irish last night.

  Sorry GoVolsKelly. They can still go to the SEC Championship, though!

  BB

  W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
  Just a quick note about Clemson defeating Miami last night, 24-17 in
  overtime. Miami has lost twice in a row to average ACC schools.

  I think my blaze orange gear has gone up in price.

  OrangeBug