  From: Bradley M. Bishop
  To: Shelly Hale ; GoVolsKelly@aol.com ; lbooher@pure.net ; dajones@isp.com
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 6:03 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Hikin Song

  I've always sung it as "reckon they never will"...

  With Ainge injured, I hope the new Clausen can lead the Vols in the second half. I'd like to be in Atlanta in a few weeks to watch the Vols and Auburn...

  BB

  Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
    Once two strangers climbed on rocky top,
    Lookin' for a moonshine still.
    Strangers ain't come back from rocky top,
    Guess they never will.