[at-l] red sox, hotdogs, sly dogs, fall colors and such

Thru-Thinker comments that he will "cast his prez vote northward, with plenty of reservations
> given his libertarian heartstrings, but northward none-the-less!]"

And Weary will be looking southward, which is not a great surprise. Most everything is south of Maine. But being a conservative I won't go very far south -- certainly not out of New England. Much as I loved the deserts of Arizona when the Army allowed me to spend three months there many years ago, in recent elections I have been leary of candidates who grew up further south or west than Arkansas. Maybe us conservative champions of balanced budgets and wise government policies just don't like to get too far from home when choosing candidates. Probably just a quirk. In four years I may have a different thought.

Weary