[at-l] Sleeping bags

I have an idea.  If your down sleeping bag got wet, could you turn it inside out and sleep with the Pertex against your skin?  Would that help to dry out the feathers, or would you just be a mess in the making?

Jim Bullard said that he prefers a silk bag liner to a flannel one, but I find them creepy.  It's hard to keep them in place, and they feel odd.  Don't they also get a lot of static electricity in them?  It seems to me that they cling.

anklebear