[at-l] Introduction (Read at own risk)

You know, when I thought about hiking, I started reading up so that I'd know how to do it.  I think the first book I read was "Appalachian Odyssey".  Unlike most genres of literature that I've phased into and out of, or read once in awhile, this one has stuck.  I always have a "trail book" going, in addition to whatever novel and non-fiction reading that I'm doing at the time.

And, if I took every piece of clothing that says Appalachian Trail out of my "wardrobe", I'd have to go to Goodwill for shirts to wear.

anklebear