Novelist, was [at-l] Re: Katahdin at sunrise, was Digital cameras

The book I read was The Tongues of Angels, published in 1990. "I'm as
peaceful a man as you're to meet in America now, but this is about a death
I may have caused."

I'll be up tonight finishing this old friend again.

I recall hearing an interview with Reynolds Price on All Things Considered
a few years ago.

But back at the wonderful photo of sunrise from Mt Cammerer... The cover of
this book and Cold Mountain were quite similar to this beautiful photo. It
is so rare for a photograph to capture a pure moment.

OrangeBug