[at-l] News

Way Cool,
	That's great news Gary. I want to go too! I want a long hike. I want
to hike from now on!!!
	Ok I come out of every Gathering like this. Man I had a great time.
It was nice to meet up with so many friends and see so many great
presentations. I'm listening to Walking Jim's new CD now :-) As usual
I didn't get to see every presentation that I wanted to. Some rooms
were overflowing with viewers while other  key presentations ran at
the same time :-(. The campground was the quietest I have ever seen
it. Most folks went to bed fairly early. Hmmm maybe I was the only one
that zonked out early haha. I am always so exhausted after attending a
full day of events in town.
	Today a few of us went Geo Caching in the park. It was great fun. We
rode the tram and did a walk along the river. Then we placed a Travel
Bug (Buford Bluefir) in the BlueStone Cache. Long Distance Man,
Ragamuffin, The Missing Kink and I made the Trek. Check out
http://www.geocaching.com If interested. None of has reported the Find
yet.

chase

yo go Gary!