[at-l] Gathering workshops

Hey all,

Long time no see.  I disabled my AT-L mail delivery in July in order to hike
the Midstate and Wapack trails here in MA and NH, and life just hasn't let
up enough for me to be able to get back on and follow the list again.

In any case, I just wanted to tell you I would be there and I'm giving three
workshops this year.

-Lightweight Backpacking
-Footwear
-Gear testing

As seems to be the case with everyone this year, I don't know when I'm
giving them, nor do I know how long they will run.  So be sure to check your
registration packets for the agenda.

I hope to see you there!

Mara
Stitches, AT99

P.S.  Don't forget, ALDHA will be supplying coffee at the registration desk
but you have to bring your own coffee cup. -MF

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor