[at-l] Mahoosuc Notch article

Could be. I've been though the notch in most months between February and October. I know I managed the notch one August. But one August crawl through doesn't establish any rules for August in general.

But it is unlikely that most August's have ice in Mahoosuc Notch. Glaciers are formed when one year's ice remains and is added to by next season's ice, and such is repeated again and again.

I don't see any incipient glaciers forming. And given global warming, such is highly unlikely, in the near term anyway.

Weary