[at-l] Tornado News from Mean Jeane

In a message dated 9/28/2004 5:10:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lbooher@pure.net writes:

LiteShoe's post reminds me of something I read this morning on Weather  Bug:
a flood watch is posted if we're expecting 3" of rain over a 24 hr.  period; a
flood warning is posted if we're expecting more than 3" of rain over  24 hrs.
 That was a new bit of info for me.  Learn something every  day, huh?
anklebear

**

We didn't get hit hard in SC (the eye of what was left of the Tropical  storm
went over our heads), but we had rain. Not sure how much, my rain guage
overflowed at 5.5 inches in 24 hours.

dog