[at-l] Memories Linger Long after the Black Out

RnR greats my prior attempt at peacemaking with, "There's obviously more
opportunistic mocking in this post than genuine concern. I thank you for
being an example."

Perhaps it is obvious to you, but I was oblivious to this interpretation. I
didn't even know I was desperate.

  I respect Wingfoot, you and everyone I meet as human, including the
understanding that our feet are made from clay. I doubt that anyone on this
list has never done something embarrassing or unfortunate. I do not like
the idea of singling out Wingfoot, just because he had a bad night or two.
Nor do I like the idea of idolizing him.

I am glad to see that the recent storms haven't harmed your gift for words
and interpretation of messages.

OrangeBug