[at-l] Gathering and Camping

In a message dated 9/26/2004 4:35:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
themissjanet@gmail.com writes:
And if you believe that NO ONE camping at the Folk Life
Center will have even a flask of the "good stuff" to pass around,  or
a nice bottle of "homemade huckleberry wine",  or this years "spring
water" ... then you haven't been to the same ALDHA Gathering that I
have attended for several years!  I dislike hypocrites much more than
I do over indulgent drinkers!  This doesn't have to be a problem at
all.  It is all about attitudes more than anything.  Can't we all just
get along?

           ***  While good in theory, like a certain Trail advocate I believe
the current situation out on the AT with hostels sending in notice and women
being punched makes 'hypocrisy' look like the lesser vice...