[at-l] Gathering and Camping

In a message dated 9/26/2004 4:35:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
themissjanet@gmail.com writes:

This  statement by Skylander really upsets me... Hotdog made a similar
comment  yesterday.

**

No I didn't.
I refuted the drunken brawl comment, because it wasn't true.
Don't put words in my mouth, i get in enough trouble with what I really
do say... ;-)

I did comment on the fact that I won't miss "not being around the loud
drunken parties" and drum circles. To each his own.... But drugs, excess
drinking, acting stupid (drunk or sober), and drum circles are not my  thing.

hotdog