[at-l] Trail Maintenance Question - Need Saw

> There have been times when I could have used a chainsaw but:

I'm perfectly happy NOT to carry a chainsaw, really.  The Black Creek Trail
is strange.  It's a Forest Service trail, and I assume that the Forest
Service maintains it.  I can't find a trail maintenance group for it.  The
trail gets overgrown and full of limbs and blowdowns, and then all of a
sudden - about every two years, the trail is perfectly clear and four feet
wide again with new markers.  That's fine by me, but sometimes I like to
help out in the middle.  Thanks for all the suggestions.  I think I'll try
that Sawvivor.

Shane