[at-l] Storm Damage

I have not been able to get to the trail.  We had really
heavy rains and the Delaware Crested in Easton yesterday.  We
were lucky, just about a foot of water in the basement.  The
house two house down from us will need to be demolished.  A
lot of roads are out.  Bath and Portland (they are closer to
the trail) both had flooding and I am sure that the trail in
PA has extensive damage. For once the people in the Phillie
area got a lot less rain than we did.

Cheers,

Grey Owl