[at-l] 426 E-mails!! & Nomad Report

I just got back from vacation and found 426 e-mails in
my AT-L folder. Ack!!

Got to hike the last quarter-mile with Nimblewill
Nomad last week as he finished his hike of the Lewis
and Clark Trail (St. Louis to Cape Disappointment).
One hundred and twenty-four days (or something like
that) with no zero days. Amazing. He looked great and
was in good spirits. I'll post some pictures on my
blog when I get them.

We also got to visit with Belcher (AT '00, PCT '03),
Navigator (PCT '03), Bandanna (PCT '03), and Twig (AT
'99) while in the Portland area. A great vacation.
Hiking was limited to day hikes, and day hikes were
limited by weather (it was a very rainy week). So, we
didn't hike as much as we wanted, but there's always
next time.

Waterfall

=====
My Blog: http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com