[at-l] Storm Damage

Grey Owl,

  I was just on the  trail from Route 183 to Route 325,  There are some
downed trees that are walk around but the trail is still usable.    There is a
portion from William Penn Shelter to Swatara State Park  that has not seen
maintenance for a great deal of time.  The SOBO's have well documented that in the
registers so hopefully  the BMECC maintainers will take note.   Also the Section
just south of Yellow Spring Village is like running a 5K race with hurdles
but these trees have been down for years though.    Cleared what I could to do
my part  to  keep the  trail accessible for the person infront and behind me.

  Trip report to follow.... Sometime in the next few days

  Sparky - PA