[at-l] Re: ME>GA or GA>ME

In a message dated 9/16/04 16:45:48 Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

> What no housework? I too am retired with a still working wife. I do many of
> the things you mention but also laundry, wash dishes, some of the cooking
> (she's much better at it than I and she actually enjoys it) and (yuck!)

OK, I wasn't going to mention it but that does take up an hour or so of my
day.  Laundry is done by the local cleaning establishment (.60 cents per pound),
we have a dishwasher but I do the pots and pans, I cook but Marilyn is better
at it when it comes to complicated dishes (though I do good steaks, chops,
chicken, Swedish meatballs, fish, and stuff like that).  I vacuum and dust but
she does the "deep" dusting.  I wash the windows and the wide (18") sills that
Tessie lays on day and night and leaves it dirty.  Tessie also barks at things
outside the window and leaves her spittle all over the inside of the windows,
which requires a Windex tx.  Oh, and I also walk the dog (Tessie) and if
Shadow is up to it (she's 16 +) I take her to the corner.  I water the plants on
the terrace, etc., so life is filled with little chores in addition to the fun
stuff.  That reminds me -- I need to vacuum.

Skylander