[at-l] Re: ME>GA or GA>ME

In a message dated 9/16/04 16:45:48 Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

> Do you have to listen to an hour of work frustration/decompression most

I do enjoy hearing about her day.  Her Firm has social events throughout the
year that significant others are encouraged to attend and so I know most of
her colleagues and have been in many of their homes for social reasons.  I have
also accompanied her on business trips to Germany, Holland, Australia, and
cities throughout the US so names and situations are familiar.  The complaints
are few but there are some doozy situations from time to time.

Skylander