[at-l] RE: at-l that place...

Felixir,

We stayed at the Lookout a few years back when we did a VT/NH section from
the Inn at Long Trail to Lincoln, NH.  Northbound, it's a reasonable day
from Gifford Woods Park, which is just north of the Inn.  It was an
incredibly clear evening and we watched the stars, meteors and satellites
from up there.  It's privately owned, and it looks like this...

http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=13657&back=1

Take Care,

Tim