[at-l] CO Trail pics posted

Posted my photos. As always, thanks to Ryan for
allowing us to use the resources of backcountry.net!

At the end of the pics I have two charts for you stat
wonks.

1. My miles per day, overall avg. of my MPD, elev gain
total and avg. elev gain

2. Caloric Intake.  The trip was short enough where I
recorded all the food I ate and the calories total (as
best I could). Should be good for a few grins for us
LD hiker types. Enjoy!

http://gallery.backcountry.net/magsct04

=====
--Thoreau