[at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story <WAY OT>

Of course God does politics. Just read the NT sections about the Pharisees
and Sadducees. How could God favor someone who wants to kill his children?
Do you think God favored the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah? Those types
of people are well represented in the Democratic party and their Hollywood
supporters.

Bryan