[at-l] cat talk...

Geez there is an amazing depth of ignorance here. Every phone bill has a
hidden surcharge for school internet wiring and access. Right after AlGore
invented the internet he got his buddy Bill to slap that charge on. Mainly
to send money to Bills big supporters who grew richer off it. Your DSL
company probably is just showing you the charge broken out of the rest of
the hidden taxes but it is in every phone bill.

Bryan