[at-l] Glad this guy is not a hiker - gun story <WAY OT>

I second that emotion

The logic of God insuring that Bush would be elected utterly escapes me.
Assuming God wanted to intervene and make Bush win by motivating people to
vote for him (or however), why did more people vote for Gore? I mean, if
you are God, all knowing and all powerful (etc.) why have the outcome a
contested electoral college squeaker? Why not make it clear that you chose
this guy over that by making it a landslide victory?