[at-l] RE: So...

Eleven AM three years ago I was on my way via an Air Guard plane to NJ on to
NYC via car for the next six months. Those first few days in the "pit" and
weeks following were mentally painful.  For me the smell of burnt bodies was
the hardest.  It reminded me of the all the years I was a nurse and later a
negotiator with the International Red Cross at war, disease, genocide,
and/or natural disaster zones.  Those who had not experienced this type of
event before it effected the most. For us who had, numbness took over with
the feelings to come another day in spades.  Missing the ALDHA Gathering
that year was hard.  The Gathering is my yearly renewal of my soul and a
communion of friends.  I didn't get that when I needed it most.  Today I
will join all the others with unresolved emotions.  When often asked about
Afghanistan and Iraq.  I can understand the Afghanistan actions because it's
being done by true collation.  Iraq in my consciousness is not much
different that what was done to us three years ago today, a crime against
humanity.  Flame away...

Beau Bushor
"bleeder guy"