[at-l] Dehydrating Meal Ideas

Flavored instant mashed potatoes (Butter&Herb, Garlic, etc, your choice)
I package (can or foil) salmon. (or use 1/2 package for lunch sandwich and
1/2 package for dinner)
Cheese (usually leftover from lunch)

Since the mashed potatoes usually only need to stand in hot water for a
minute this is basically a no-cook meal. It's also adaptable enough to take
care of any dregs floating around the bottom of your food bag (dried
mushrooms, etc). I don't claim to be a cook by any means, but this one
comes out pretty nice, at least for hiking. And it's pretty much a
no-brainer.

skeeter