[at-l] Dehydrating Meal Ideas

Here is one that I did last year and it was GREAT and very very easy to make!

Chicken & Dumplings
2 envelopes Lipton's Cream of Chicken Cup-o-soup
1 can Swanson's Chunk Chicken Meat ( I dried mine )
? pkg Mixed freeze-dried vegetables
1 cup Bisquick in a zip-lock bag
2 - 3 cups Water

Mix the soup, chicken meat and vegetables in a relatively deep pot with 2 to 3 cups water. Place on camp stove. Heat to simmering, stirring occasionally. While soup stuff is heating, add water (see Bisquick box instructions for qty.) to Bisquick and knead in the zip-lock bag. When soup stuff is hot, tear off a corner of the bag and squeeze out plops of Bisquick into the pot. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes on low heat.

This is not my own I pulled it from:  http://www.ziplink.net/~24601/recipes/bprecipe.htm

Enjoy!
Sparky!