[at-l] A Year Ago today....

A Year Ago today....
I was squeezing through Mahoosuc Notch. And then I climbed The Arm.
And then I ate some ice cream.

Two years Ago Today...
I was just about finishing up my first long-distance hike, the Long
Trail with MAFMan Clyde Dodge. I thought I'd never backpack again. I
feel sure I ate ice cream then too.

WhatDoIKnow Shoe

PS This year, today, I took the garbage out, paid some bills, then
worked for about six hours before packing up a bag and loading the car
to drive out to Ohio tomorrow to see my friends gather before they go
out on the John Muir Trail hike without me.
I did not eat ice cream.

What can this mean?

This is a disturbing trend.

Dubious Shoe