[at-l] Re: Cohos Trail?

--- Susan Buchanan <SJBuchanan@adelphia.net> wrote: Reading
> what Sloetoe writes about that northern part makes me wonder
> if the Coho should stay on my "possible trails to tackle with
the hubby" next summer, or if we should simply look west to the
Long Trail?  I want our first backpacking trip together to be a
good one, ya know.

### Tha's a toughie. You're right there (pretty much) near it
(which reduces travel cost/time), yet the best routes have
nothing to do with what Kim N./"Cohos Trail" map sez. At least
from Dixville north. Skeets? If you just ignore the map and the
presence/absence of yellow blazes, and walk south.....?

### Oh, but the LT? That is just one PRECIOUS, BUTT-KICKING
piece of trail. Go from north to south (or not[!]). Mile for
mile it makes the VT/NH/ME AT look pretty ... pedestrian.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.