[at-l] Abol Bridge from Baxter Park Road

In a message dated 8/20/2004 8:33:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
papabear.nyc@verizon.net writes:
 What's the Kiorsk Junction?

Interesting, I was assuming we'd take Rte 11 down to Milo and then pick up
Rte 15 in Guilford for Monson.  The Greenville Route sound like an interesting
alternative.  Are there fees to use  the Golden Road at any point?
There's a sign-in Kiosk about 1/2 mile north of the footbridge over Abol
Stream. The Blueberry Ledges Trail heads north to the Birches, and the AT heads
west along the river from there. No fees on the Golden Road > Greenville route
anymore, safe for passenger cars as long as you keep an eye out for the ever
present potholes, rocks, and moose. Your Delorme Atlas shows the route, and
there's good signage at the Greenville Road Junction. Have fun peakbagging in the
Park!
TJ