[at-l] What's Wrong with This Picture?

Well, they don't have to STOP, they just have to limit (1 or 2, no more)
how many they have. If we could stabilize (or even shrink) the population
we'd stop expanding into what little wild is left. Of course stabilizing or
shrinking the population is a problem because we live in an economy that is
based on endless growth, but that's getting off topic again so I won't go
there.