[at-l] more cycling the BRP questions

> Does that mean that there ARE places I can carry my bike a couple of
> hundred feet and camp? Which boundary is he talking about? The one
> entering or exiting the NF??

The BRP is national park service -- they are sticky about illegal camping.
In many places the BRP is surrounded or within a national forest, where you
can camp pretty much anywhere. In other places, it's surrounded by private
property, and the owners have big guns and dogs and like to make friends
with bicyclists in tight, padded shorts. So if you have a good map that
shows what's where, you should be able to find a place to camp in the
national forest.

Ken B