[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

The way the current administration works is to discredit the Democrats and
other honest folks.  I am a member of Veteran's for Kerry and the Vets are
going 9 out of 10 for Kerry.  I could send you over 40 pages of facts about
this so please contact me, off list, if you would like to read more.  If you
want factual, documented information on anything you hear about Kerry, I
probably have it.  My husband and I have dedicated our lives to this and
will be very happy when Novemeber 3rd is here and we can rest!
Hummingbird