[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

CD> What I did hear on the radio was the Neal Boortz show where
CD> the actual Military Doctor reported that Kerry's first "wound" was
CD> not received in a fire fight and was just a small piece of metal
CD> in his arm that he insisted be removed by a Medical Doctor.

God,  I'm gonna regret jumping into this sewer.  Turns out this doctor
making  these  claims  is  nowhere  to  be found as a treater, or even
present,  on  Kerry's medical records.  How would this guy know if the
wound  wasn't  received  in  a firefight?  Is he claiming to have been
there, too?

Kerry  went  to  Viet  Nam.  He could have avoided it, as did Bush II.
Maybe  he had an ulterior motive. That doesn't change the fact that he
went and served honorably, however briefly.

My   Viet Nam vet acquaintances tell me Purple Hearts and Bronze Stars
were  handed  out like candy over there.  Kerry didn't get treated any
differently  in  that regard.  Silver Stars, on the other hand, had to
be  genuinely  earned.   The U.S. Navy approved all these decorations,
after investigation.

This  whole  campaign  to  discredit  Kerry  is sleazy, and the people
pushing it are sleaze.  Kerry went, Bush weaseled out.

I'm leaning toward Bush in November because his performance in the war
against  terrorism,  in my reluctant opinion, outweighs his many other
faults.  Winston  Churchill is my hero, and, when it comes to standing
up to evil, Bush seems to get it.

I keep hearing this BS about Kerry, however, and my vote may change.

Chris