[at-l] OT War & Hazardous Duty Pay - WAAY off topic

In a message dated 8/4/04 2:13:51 PM, jbryankramer@msn.com writes:

> None of you know what Kerry is for,
> of course since he has 8 positions on each question that might be the
> reason.

                ***      In my experience 8 positions leaves more options.
Much better than one monopolitical position probably designed by predictable
interests with predictable agendas that trample across previous understandings. A
good example would be the public statements on mercury pollution by power
interests. They played it down as false trumping of facts. Meanwhile
environmentalists showed that most lakes in America contain fish that are dangerous to
pregnant women and children due to their mercury content. The power interests
scoffed that they only contributed 1% of all mercury. Environmentalists responded
by saying that amount was something like 90,000 pounds a year which accounted
for 80% of the dangerous levels.

         Texas was the worst mercury polluter mostly from coal-burning power
plants. Pennsylvania and Ohio were also amongst the top...

      I wonder if this trickles down into AT springs?